Click here for our Additional Classes Schedule!
Break Down of Tumble Levels:
- Level 1: Cartwheel, back walkover, forward roll, round off. This class is designed for the novice athlete. No experience is necessary. This class focuses on teaching the basic progressions.
- Level 2: Round-off back handspring or multiple back handsprings, front handspring. The athlete must be able to master standing and running multiple round-off back handsprings without being spotted by a coach before moving to the next level.
- Level 3: Round-off back handspring back tuck, multiple back handsprings, front tuck.
- Level 4: Round-off back handspring layout, multiple back handsprings to tuck, combinations to layout (front walkover, whip, punch front).
- Level 5: Round-off back handspring full, combination to full, standing multiple back handsprings to layout.
- Level 6: Standing full, standing to full or double full, running double full, combination to double full.