If you are interested in trying out for Cheer Extreme Raleigh, but live out of town, this is the best option for you!
Please send an email to CEAvideotryout2019@gmail.com with the following information:
- Date you are available to start practicing:
- Age as of August 31, 2019 (if trying out for an international worlds team, please include your age as of December 31, 2020):
- Stunt Position (flyer/backspot/side base/main base):
- Current Level:
- Years of Allstar Experience at that level:
- Are you interested in Crossing Over?:
****If you are trying out for a specific team, you can list that as well****
**In order for the coaches to include your video in the staff tryout review meeting, you must have paid the $75 registration fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. This is for us to ensure your degree of commitment to the program for the year.
Your video should include:
- Up to two running tumbling passes
- Up to two standing tumbling passes
- Jumps connected to standing tumbling
- 2 jumps connected – hurdler, toe touch
- Up to three stunting videos (if available) Please try to include a spinning element, a release element, an inversion (if level 5) and show all flexibility/body positions.
We will contact you after Saturday May 11th to let you know your stunt evaluation time for the week of May 13th-May16th. If you are not able to make these dates, please list the date you are available to move so we are aware. You will be required to attend the tumble camp weekend for your level and the Skills Camp for your team(s).
Please make plans to attend the one of following tumbling clinics that applies to your level:
- Level 4/5: June 7-9
Level 1-3: June 14-16
Your MANDATORY team skills camp may fall on any of these weekends:
- May 31-June 2
- June 21-23
- June 28-30
- July 12-14
- July 19-21
- July 26-28